I can't believe how sick I have been! It has been awful, but I am feeling a bit better today and for that Lord I am grateful!
Even though it has been difficult I have made an effort to create a haven-like atmosphere in our home this week. I had made my meal plan earlier - I posted it here :) and I have stuck to it like glue! LOL!!! It makes things so much easier when I know what is for supper BEFORE it is six o'clock and people are milling around the kitchen looking for food :). I have been keeping up with the laundry, and trying to sanitize the house from all the germs that we are passing around.
But what I think has been most important in my quest for Haven status has been that I have spent the week immersed in prayer. I have spend a lot of time praying for my Beloved, my Blessings and for healing for myself. This I feel has made the biggest difference in my home and in my attitude this week.
Think on this,
Philippians 1:6
New Living Translation (NLT)
6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
I don't think that my Holy Father would abandon all the good work that He has started in me now - I don't think He is finished with me yet!
~BA~
No comments:
Post a Comment