Monday, October 17, 2011

Make Your Home a Haven Fall 2011 Week 3

I know!! What Happened to Week Two???

Life happened :-)

But today I will pick myself up and start fresh - I have my candle and I have been filling my home with lovely music so today begins the "Get Rid of Clutter" part of the challenge.

Over the weekend, my Beloved told me that he felt that our upstairs floor is dirty and dusty! ACK! Knife to the heart time, but that's okay - I would rather know so that I can work on what is important to him and make him smile, than to take care of things that are not on his priority list.

It is that way with sin in our lives too I think. I often try to assess my sin by myself! Isn't that just silly!!!??? I feel that I really learn the most about myself when I pray for the Lord to show me my sinfulness so that I can ask to be forgiven and work to eradicate that behavior from my life.

Sins that I struggle with are self-indulgence (time on the computer instead of cleaning!), sloth (dirty home) and gluttony! I think this week is a good time to work on those!!!

~BA~

No comments:

Post a Comment