Monday, October 3, 2011

A New Month!!!!!

I am so excited that it is October!! The days seem to move faster and faster as the children get older, so I am making an effort to really slow down and make my time with them intentional.

I also look forward to the chilly weather :) - time for Beloved and I to hunker down and spend some sweet cuddle time together watching movies and munching on homemade popcorn :).

I got my candle for the Making Your Home a Haven challenge and it is lit and smiling at me from the kitchen :).

Our menu plan for this week is complete and has some yummy Fall favorites on it so I thought I would share:

Monday - Crockpot BBQ Chicken, cole slaw

Tuesday - Pot Roast with carrots and potatoes, homemade rolls

Wednesday - Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes, Mixed Vegetables

Thursday - Cheesy, Corn Chicken, Green Beans

Friday - Salisbury Steak, Mashed potatoes, Corn

Can you tell that potatoes were on sale LOL!!!

Have a Blessed Monday!! ~BA~

No comments:

Post a Comment