Monday, October 10, 2011

A New Week :-)

I am hoping for less illness and more productive days this week :)! I have to get a little bit ahead of myself so I can have a better time of it - I need a meal plan, some clean laundry, and probably some groceries in this house today :).

I am still praying for my home and creating a a haven atmosphere here, and I am working hard to memorize more scripture :).

This week I am working on -

Romans 12:11
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.

I know that it can be so hard for me when I am tired or just plain old cranky to continue to have "zeal" but now I know that even that is important to the Lord!! How can I not work on it???

~BA~

No comments:

Post a Comment