Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Prayer of Thanksgiving!

Such good news from the doctor this week! Such good news!!!!!!

While I am improving, there seems to be an issue with figuring out just exactly what is wrong with me ~ LOL! I am special!!

I am so pleased to be on the path to wellness, and I am so grateful for it to be at just the right time for me to celebrate my most favorite holiday ~ Thanksgiving!

My huge 23.5 pound turkey is in my refrigerator, and the rest of my dishes are standing in line ready to be fixed up and served.

ODS comes home from college on Wednesday and we are all so happy to be able to spend this time with him. He is swamped at school, and really I think that this break will do him a world of good!

Lil Girl has a nasty little cold, so she is wrapped up and sipping her Apple Cinnamon tea, I am hoping that she will be able to help with the meal prep, but if not I am glad just to have her company :)

Happy Happy Thanksgiving!!! And Thank You Lord that I am on the mend!

~BA~

No comments:

Post a Comment