Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Long time no write!

Bad bad blogger - I am sure that no one is reading but that is no problem for me as a mother people very rarely listen to me but that is a whole other story....Mama arrives tomorrow and on Saturday we are attending a family wedding.  I haven't seen any of my people since I began my weight loss journey so this should be interesting if nothing else :D

I have a new beautiful long blue dress with silver shoes and a new bag - this is going all out for me! LOL!!

The boys are all preparing for football season to start in August - some many hot days of lifting and practice.  ODS leaves for camp in August - but we will be able to see him play in the Fall so that is something wonderful to look forward to!!!

DS#2 is entering his senior year which is just incredible to me!!  So many of my babies are such big people now!

Off to paint toes and prepare for the wedding!  ~Mrs. J~

No comments:

Post a Comment