I watch the RHONYC. Or OC. Or ATL. You name it I watch it. I know it is total trash television and I should be reading something uplifting or whatnot but since I read a TON, I figure that I am due a little trash y'know :D
Part of why I watch is because I am a housewife. Not the "I pay cash for my $100,000 worth of furniture" kind but a normal, ahem real housewife.
I know that those of us who are at home wives/mothers are not as populous (See SAT word!!) as we once were, but I think that those of us who remain need to have some sort of national meeting.
It would be about the uniform.
Okay, I hear you ladies of the OC, NYC, ETC; but the rest of us are going exciting places like the Super Wal Mart, and the Piggly Wiggly. We are carrying our kids around from sporting events, to church and school, and we need something to WEAR!
We need stylish neat clothes that give off an air of - Of course I can handle the fact that my boys are beating each other to death in the back of my minivan - I am a HOUSEWIFE! Of course I can make 8 dozen cookies for a bake sale that my daughter forgot to tell me about until 12 minutes ago - I am a HOUSEWIFE!
I am thinking of some jeans that will take off at least 3-4 sizes from your tummy, but give you a sassy rear view, and a top that says I don't need implants because I am toned and lifted all on my own :D
I might be on to something here!
~BA~
No comments:
Post a Comment