Dearest Blog,
If I only had the time to go through the amount of stress and upheaval that has gone on in my life over the last almost month! UGH! But once again God has rescued me and my family and I praise Him for all that he has done!
Now, Blog on to some very important business....shorts. I love the way that shorts look. I think that they are a great idea and very practical for the hot and steamy weather that is coming our way quite soon. But here is my problem, dear Blog, shorts are just not working for me on me or any lady that I know who is over a certain age. Now - the certain age varies from woman to woman and set of thighs to other set of thighs, but let us all come to a communal decision that after a certain time and age - there will be no more short wearing.
In my neck of the woods - there are a certain group of ladies who grocery shop at about the same time that I do, and they are BIG fans of the shorts. But sadly, dear Blog, I must tell you that the shorts are not fans of these ladies - at all.
I will be wearing my shorts alternative from now until Labor Day - the tailored or slightly a-line skirt. I have them in the basic colors: navy, khaki, white and black and I find that I am just as cool as I remember being in my short-wearing years :-)
~BA~
No comments:
Post a Comment