Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Marriage Challenge!








I am participating in Women Living Well's Summer Marriage Challenge - and Hope that you will feel free to join me.


I will be posting once a week on this blog about the challenges - so if you are interested in how this works feel free to stop back by :-)


~BA~

4 comments:

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

BA - I am so glad you are joining us!!! I can't wait to read your posts! I am praying for you and your marriage this summer! May God bless it immeasurably!

Much Love,
Courtney
http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com

Traci Michele said...

Hey there! I'm your newest follower. Found you over at that awesome gal Courtney's blog. I'm participating in this challenge as well.

Feel free to encourage other women by linking up at my blog, Ordinary Inspirations every Monday as well.

Hugs,
Traci

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/06/love-notes-revisted-and-hope.html

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!! I wanted to invite you here: Please join me on Pursuit of Titus 2 for a blog party that you can not miss!!! I am hosting a True Woman Manifesto Blog Party courtesy of Revive Our Hearts with Nancy Leigh Demoss. Please, I encourage you to link up with this blessed event. Click the link below to find out more and I hope to see you ALL there! May God Bless you!!! It is time for us as women to embrace our Biblical role as women, wives and mothers according to Titus 2 and Proverbs 31...We need to take back what the feminist movement tried to start in destroying our Biblical roles and get back to what GOD said through HIS word! I Hope to see you there!

http://www.pursuitoftitus2.com/2010/06/new-for-titus-2-tuesday-true-woman.html

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Looking forward to this challenge and going through it with such awesome ladies!

Post a Comment