Monday, July 26, 2010

Completing Him Challenge ~~ July 26th

The challenge this week is one that I think is a struggle for any married lady. Following your husband's vision can at times be a challenge. If we are Christian women we are called to the task in 1 Corinthians 7:34-35.

Beloved's vision is not something that I would see for myself or our family on my own, but I see that as a gift from God. It is thrilling to me that Beloved sees the future in a totally different way than I do. My vision includes being near my future grandchildren, being a help to my Beloved and my Blessings in any way that I can but it is so interesting to me that Beloved's vision is so much larger than mine.

How can it be that I don't see what Beloved sees, well, I personally think it has to do with the priorities laid out in 1 Corinthians 7:34-35. That verse has meant so much to me over the years. It makes the challenges somehow easier to bear and move through.

~BA~

3 comments:

Homemaker Honey said...

Hi! I'm participating in the Completing Him Challenge, too. May God bless your marriage!

Deborah
Homemaker Honey
homemakerhoney.com

Traci Michele said...

May the Lord bless your marriage.

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/07/dont-quench-your-husbands-dreams.html

Traci

Carolyn said...

BA, I struggle with this too and it seems the longer we are married the greater the struggle!! Praying for u & yr beloved today,
hugs dear sister,
C

Post a Comment