Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Football Weather


Happy Fall!!!

Football season is in full swing here :) !!!!

Between rooting for my Senior Blessing and my Freshman Blessing we are hopping to more games than ever before around here. I am going to try my hand at making some personalized hair bows for Lil Girl to wear to the games. Her hair is quite long (mid-thigh) and it looks so beautiful with a big pretty bow!!

I have put out some Fall decorations, but not all of them yet - I am waiting for it to be a lil bit closer to October before I put the wreath on the door :)

I found some candles at Wal Mart - from Better Homes and Gardens. They are made in the USA :) and they smell amazing - so far I only have the Autumn Apple, but I plan on getting quite a few more.

I had a maj0r fashion find!! I have been looking for a plain denim skirt and a black twill skirt for ages!! Lil Girl and I went to a local mall that has a Christopher & Banks and I found both skirts!!! In fact, they had many more that I would have loved to buy, but that is for another day. :)

I am going to try and make the new bows today so if they turn out I will post a picture :)
~BA~

No comments:

Post a Comment