Homeschooling began this morning for the youngest of my Blessings and it is such a joy and pleasure to see how enthusiastic she is about her work.
The house has fallen quiet again. There is only the scratch of pencil to paper and the occasional question for Momma aka Teacher. I enjoy the quiet, but my heart misses my other Blessings - with all their banging, teasing, laughing and noise they certainly make a house a home!
I am so ready for Fall!!!! It has been such a hot, hot, hot Summer and the idea of a cool breeze or even better a cool night sounds heavenly! Plus, I am ready to cook for Fall - the pasta salads, cole slaws, and sandwich suppers are just wearing so thin! I can't wait to cook pot roasts, meatloaves, pumpkin pies, and lots of stews.
Today I am praying for my Blessings and hoping that this day will be all that they are hoping for!
Proverbs 22:6 (New International Version)
6 Train a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it.
~BA~
No comments:
Post a Comment