This past weekend was our oldest Blessings Homecoming game/dance at his high school. It was so much fun but terribly bittersweet for us mostly because he is a Senior and it will be his last here!
The game was hard-fought but we lost. I was really worried because the dance wasn't until the next evening and I thought that our son would be distracted and cranky all night at the dance - but I forgot the power of a beautiful girl on a young man LOL!!!
Our son had the most wonderful evening and I think that he is very happy that he went to the dance! We went on a date while he was gone and had a really delicious supper and so much fun just being together and getting a chance to catch up with each other :-)
Today is rainy and much cooler, so I am off to prepare my Fall candle and pray for my family :-)
Happy Monday! ~BA~
No comments:
Post a Comment