I spend so much of my time managing our home. There is always laundry to do, dishes to clean, and food to be prepared. I have been at this for almost 18 years and I can surely say that while I understand how homemaking can be monotonous at times, it is never never worthless!
Today I am doing a huge amount of laundry, and while I wash, dry, hang up and iron the clothes; I can't help to think of my loved ones wearing them. I remember how excited Lil Girl was wearing her new orange sequined pumpkin shirt when it was FINALLY October. I remember how amazingly grown up our oldest Blessing looked in his new dress shirt. And all the football clothes remind me of how hard my sons work.
When I am ironing Beloved's shirts the smell that rises from them always fills me with the chills!!! I am just insane for that man!!!
Off to iron!!! ~BA~
No comments:
Post a Comment