Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Busy Times, Hopefilled Prayers, and Cool Temperatures

Oh My!! Things are certainly hopping in my home during this season!!! I have been experiencing some weird health issues that I am praying will go away and leave me alone, but until then I have to deal with it as best as I can.

My Beloved is stretched so very thin!! This is a hugely busy season for him at work and he feels so stressed and overwhelmed. I am praying for him each and everyday hoping to help in some small way. I am also working to provide him with substantial meals each night so that he can eat well and sleep well. It is a small sacrifice to try and bring him some needed relief.

The Blessings are so so so busy - between football, homecoming, midterms, and regular schoolwork I can't imagine how tired they are.

Off to run errands! ~BA~

No comments:

Post a Comment