Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Quiet Moment to Gather my Thoughts!

Well! It certainly has been a whirlwind lately!! My oldest Blessing has made it into the end of his first semester of college ~ It has been nothing but miraculous to see how the Lord has worked in his life through his injury and surgery. I can't help but come back again and again to the Altar to thank Jesus for His provision for my child!!

Lil Girl and I are on the hunt to find warm and comfortable camisoles to wear under our dresses for the cold weather. It is amazing to me to go to store after store to find nothing but camisoles that are meant to be worn as clothing and are priced as such! We are looking for a multi-pack of soft white cotton camisoles - nothing more or less and you would think that we were after some rare gem! Lil Girl is prone to cold feet and hands so I like to keep her as warm as I can, and I enjoy being warm as well, LOL!

Homemaking is headed for a whole new level as the Holidays approach and along with the happy feast days, we have several familial birthdays during this season as well - making things that much more fun and interesting. I am making large grocery lists full of staples, dry beans, and many ingredients to create pantry meals in case of bad weather or thin pockets ~ :)

I covet your prayers as I seem to be struggling with some persistent health problems.
~BA~

No comments:

Post a Comment