Our Challenge this week is to admire our husbands. I have to say this one is easy for me!
1. Beloved is so easy to respect and value. He is a fair and honest man, prone to self-sacrifice.
He is a wonderful provider, and has never let us be without.
2. Beloved is a man with a large, sweet and sensitive heart. Unless you are an insider in his life you might not know this about him -- but he is incredibly sweet. He loves passionately and deeply. His heart is not easily accessible, but once you are in it - WOW! how caring and loyal he will be to you!
3. Beloved is smart as a whip! He fought hard for his education, making his college education happen without any help from another person, but I think that has made it so precious to him. He is so adamant that the children have the best education that they can.
4. Beloved has lived through unimaginable sadness. His bravery to continue on while being treated badly and at times being totally alone is amazing to me!
5. Beloved is a wonderful father. Having lost his own father young, he doesn't have an easy role model to point to for reference, but that seems to spur him on to be devoted to his own children.
6. Beloved loves God. This has not always been an easy road for him. There are times where I think that Beloved has felt so very alone in his life, but he will say to me often, "It was all God, I just showed up.". How powerful!
I can gush for a few more pages, but I will stop here. Beloved is my best friend, my husband and most importantly - my Beloved...........
Song of Solomon 6:3 "I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine..."
~BA~
1 comment:
Aww! So so sweet!!
Post a Comment